Thursday, December 29, 2011

Are You Being Serious?


Okay - so if you guys are being serious, I'll start a private FB group for Weight Loss. This is how it'll work. It'll be private. So that means NO ONE will know that you're in the group besides the ones that are already in there. It will NOT show up in your FB feed, so you don't have to worry about that either. 

I'll still be posting on my blog here (since I made this a commitment that I want to follow through on) but we can have more 'interaction' in the group. Do fun stuff each day ... activities ... check ins ... I think it'll be easier to be an 'active' participant. 

I'm not against the group I originally joined, but if any of you guys will join this one, then I'll quit the other one. It's SUPER huge. For reals. I kinda already feel lost and I don't know anyone else in the group. So it would be nice to have some 'friends' while I'm at it. 

So who's in? Let me know in the comments (you don't have to leave your full name, but just say if you're in so I kind of have an idea of who wants to join). Also - you HAVE to have a FB account for this, or it won't work. 

I'll make the group tomorrow, and then post tomorrow night when you can start being added. And just so you know, even if you haven't commented on here before .. or maybe you have once ... or maybe I don't even know you read this blog (which I know there are a ton more people who read than comment) but that doesn't matter. I want you to join. For reals. There's strength in numbers. And honestly, I need all the help I can get. It's nice knowing that I'm not doing this alone. 

OH yeah, and most importantly - we will NOT be posting actual weight. I'm not looking for humiliation, but I'll have other things we can do that will still show we're committed. 

Sound good? Who's in?

No comments:

Post a Comment