Friday, December 23, 2011

it's 1am

... and I just finished editing the session I did today. It was SOOOO incredibly fun and the couple is SOOOO super cute and fun and nice, so they made my job really easy. I don't think it's possible to make them look bad. So while I did see improvements in some of my photos, there are some other things that I'm seeing I really need to work on now. So that's encouraging too. I'm seeing progress, and that has to count for something, right? 

Anyway, here's a sneak peek of what I was able to capture today. 




Oh - and just so you know ... one of the things I need to work on, is what people are doing with their hands AT ALL TIMES. In the second photo - I noticed what I'm calling 'dead hand'. My friend had her hand resting between her and her fiance's leg ... in the shadows ... I didn't notice it when I was taking their picture ... but it's REALLY obvious to me now. So note to self: no more 'dead hand'. 

No comments:

Post a Comment