Tuesday, December 6, 2011

moving on

So while the Craft Fair was a dud ... the good news is that I don't have a ton on my plate now, so I can focus on other things. I need to do some sales to get some cash flowage coming in, but other than that ... I have some free time (although during this 'free time' I need to gut my house and completely re-organize and purge everything). I also have some more 'volunteer' photo sessions to do, so that's a welcome change to all the work stuff I've been doing. 

Also ... I want/need to get back to the gym. I think I'm going to take a few days to just decompress, and then it's back to it! January is approaching, which means 2012 is just around the corner ... which means a trip to Korea is hopefully in the plan as well! So it's time to get this weight-loss thing in motion. It's time to quit wasting time ... as I seem to have been doing. 

So with that, I'm headed to bed.


No comments:

Post a Comment