Tuesday, December 20, 2011

The Plan

Okay ... so I think I have a general plan ... and I'm just going to tell you the 'work out' parts. 

On M/W/F (when the husband 'opens'), I'll go to the gym before I take the daughter to school in the morning (which isn't until 11am). 

On T/TH (when the husband 'closes'), I'll go to the gym in the evening. 

I'm going to go back to the Primal stuff and I'm just going to take a casual walk for an hour. This is NOT supposed to be high intensity. But because of that, I'm really hoping to get to the gym 5 days a week. In  my  mind, this should work. I usually schedule Dr Appts on T/Th since the daughter doesn't have school on those days .. and I try and do them in the mornings ... so again, that shouldn't 'throw' my schedule off since I'll be at the gym later in the day. Also, by going to the gym in the mornings on the days the Husband 'opens', it leaves the rest of the evening open to spend with him. So again ... no excuses. 

I do have to adjust my bedtime. No more can I have these 1-2am nights. I need to go to bed at midnight. Which this then limits my 'work time'. I need to do one last big SALE in my shop to try and get some funds in. That's slated for January (the actual date not yet determined). And then maybe I can do another big order with my one big account since I have so much left over from my failure craft fairs. The key will be to make it manageable. 

But I did decide that my 'health' will be first priority (when ranked against 'work'). I know I will see results when I start following the plan, so I just gotta get started ... but all the Holiday 'goodies' make it so tough ... 

... thank goodness January is almost here.

No comments:

Post a Comment