Thursday, December 15, 2011

just ordered really lame Christmas cards


I had our family pictures done back on November 12th so that I could get a jump on doing my Christmas cards. Well ... the photos arrived later than I expected and the only one I liked was of my parents. Took the kids out a couple of times to try and redo their pictures and I still didn't end up with anything I thought would make that 'perfect card' I was envisioning. 

I just spent a few HOURS trying to get a card made with the photos I had available (which I ended up trying to use 3 different photos then what I previous thought I'd use) because I had a discount code for the website. Once I FINALLY finished, I enter my code, and it doesn't work. It expired. 

Are you kidding me?

So I ended up just going to Walgreens.com and used a photo from one of the previous shoots and called it a day. What a complete waste of time. 

Seriously ... what is going on with this MONTH for me? It's so ridiculous that I almost find it funny. Keyword being 'almost'.

No comments:

Post a Comment