Monday, December 19, 2011

scheduling


I decided that I need to make a schedule of how a typical week will look for me. I want to make sure I set aside some time to go to the gym, and I also bought a food menu calendar thingy, which I hope to start using as well. 

So tomorrow that will be one of my goals. MAP OUT THE WEEK. 

I went grocery shopping today and stocked up on some good stuff. I also made the mistake of letting myself think that I would start January 1st ... which is bad, because now I mentally let myself indulge in things I probably shouldn't. Probably? Who am I kidding. I should NOT be eating some of the stuff I do .. but it's the holidays. And I really do love sugar cookies. 

Well ... it's all about baby steps, right? I'll check in tomorrow night with my new schedule. That's the plan, and I'm sticking to it!

No comments:

Post a Comment