Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Another Day

Okay - so today went well too! I could increase my water intake for sure, but my eating has still been totally under control. A big contributing factor was that I was SUPER busy today. Just going from one thing to the next, so I didn't have time to think about snacking ... and then I was editing some photos tonight ... so I didn't have time to stop to get snacks then either ... so that SOOOO helped me. I guess this is the only time where being preoccupied is a good thing. 

Oh - and of course I weighed myself this morning ... and guess what ... I'm down a couple of pounds! I'm SUPER stoked about it too. But that's the beauty of Primal. If you do it right, you see results pretty quickly. And honestly - that SO motivates me. 

So here's to another good day!


No comments:

Post a Comment