Sunday, January 8, 2012

New Week!


Ahhhh ... a new week is starting and I LOVE the feeling of that. My daughter goes back to pre-school tomorrow and basically we're getting back into our daily grind. My company has left, and now it's back to being Primal ... actually - I didn't go completely off Primal over the weekend. I didn't indulge in any desserts (like cake, cheesecake, or cake ... I really had a craving for cake and I didn't do it!) And I didn't snack on carby chips or crackers or whatever ... but I did have a some bread at a couple of meals.

So what I'd like to focus on this week is to just continue with the Primal thing, and drink more water. And stop the diet soda. I'll probably do that second part slowly, but I figure it's better to slowly wean off that one than to slowly wean off desserts. But I know full well I gotta kick that habit again. 

Alright, well, I guess I'm off to bed. It's before mid-night ... so this is feeling a bit strange!

No comments:

Post a Comment