Wednesday, January 18, 2012

I backed out

I did. I fully admit it. I went to the grocery store instead. Today got away from us and my son went down for a late nap. So it was one of those days where I could either go to the Grocery Store, or go to Zumba and hit a drive-thru afterwards. So I chose the former. 

I stocked back up on meat, vegetables and fruit. So at least I can make good eating choices while at home. I was out of all vegetables and meat, and I think I had one banana and one apple. So now those bases are covered. 

Also, I found out that I would have showed up to the wrong gym had I gone to Zumba. And if that would have happened, I would have been in SUCH a bad mood. So I think it all worked out in the end. 

Anyway, that was today. Here's to a good tomorrow!


No comments:

Post a Comment