Tuesday, January 17, 2012

not bad .. not great, but not entirely bad


That could be said about my weigh-in, and also my eating for today. Okay, so the eating was a little worse. But I just felt like I needed a break ... but the funny thing, is that I actually don't like how I feel afterwards. I guess the old body is a changing. Which is a good thing. 

I need to go grocery shopping again, so I guess I'll tackle that job with the kiddos in tow tomorrow. The husband works late tomorrow which means a super long day for me. I know, I shouldn't feel sorry for myself, but sometimes I do. If I can get super motivated, I might go to a Zumba class over at the gym. I've never been to that gym location, but a friend of mine goes there and she loves it. The kids could go to childcare and I could get my Zumba on. I've never done it, but people tell me I'd love it. 

Oh what the heck. I'll give it a try. 

... and before I forget, I lost 1.5lbs. 

No comments:

Post a Comment