Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Not Bad


So today went rather well. Granted, I didn't make it to the gym again, but my eating was GREAT! No rice, no pasta, no carbs ... for a snack I had an apple and some gouda cheese ... and a SMALL bit of dark chocolate (way less than I used to eat when during Primal a while back).  My attitude kind of stunk as eating a piece of cake sounded really good to me, but I succeeded in not giving in to the temptation. 

Things are going to be busy for me the rest of the week - so I'm just going to focus on my eating. I went grocery shopping today and we should be set for the rest of the week. So hopefully my first weigh in will be a good one! (oh - and while I did gain a few pounds from when I first started Primal, I'm not back up to where I was when I first started overall ... so I'm stoked on that!)

No comments:

Post a Comment