Monday, January 2, 2012

First Day Back


So today was my first day back on Primal eating and honestly ... I think I did pretty good. Considering. The babysitter we used last summer went to Uganda on an study abroad program and she finally came back home. So she came over and the kiddos and I took her to lunch - at our favorite Sushi place. I normally get a California roll (I actually don't eat raw fish) and the deep fried gyoza ... but this time I just got the California roll (two actually). It came with their cucumber 'salad', rice and I ordered a side of kimchee (I think I'm the only person who orders the kimchee there).

I didn't eat all my rice but I did have a diet coke. But I didn't finish it. At home, there was no snacking, I drank water and then for dinner we had pork chops, apples and zucchini and carrots. I did have a SMALL bit of dark chocolate, but honestly - I'm really happy with my choices. I felt full, I wasn't tempted and I'm looking forward to tomorrow. 

The downside to today, was that I was supposed to go to the gym but backed out. This morning seemed too hectic and the sitter came earlier than I thought. But tomorrow evening the husband works late, so I'll take the kiddos to the gym before dinner. I think that'll be a win/win for everyone.

So today was good for me. How was yours?

No comments:

Post a Comment