Monday, August 8, 2011

Episode 2 & 3


Okay - so the subtitles are working FABULOUSLY for me now, so I have NO complaints. And I have to say - I've officially gotten 'into' this one. I don't know why. Dokko Jin is not my favorite - but I find him endearing, and the girl (I can't remember her name) isn't my favorite either, but I'm KIND OF rooting for her.

But I have to say ... I've already cried, laughed super hard, and clapped out of sheer glee from watching the show. 

Oh - and I did go ahead and watch Episode 3, as I'm thinking it'll be better for those who want to comment on the episode, can do so by coming to the blog AFTER you watch it. Does that make sense?


So here's my thoughts on Episode 3:

I love the doctor. I'm going to be sad because I highly doubt she'll end up with him. But I love him. And I LOVE how Dokko Jin is just ... goofy. Like the part when he was smiling/frowning when his Manager was trying to decide who he was going to 'vote' for? KILLED ME. Seriously - I was laughing SO hard. 

So share your thoughts on the episode.. I'm curious to know what you all think. OH - and I'm going to have to show REAL restraint because I TOTALLY want to watch a ton of episodes back to back. For reals.

No comments:

Post a Comment