Monday, August 8, 2011

Saying Goodbye


So I noticed in the comments that people are wondering about the whole, "I'll leave first" comment that they're saying in Kdramas. And wanna know what's funny? I noticed the same thing - so I asked my Korean Tutor this morning (this was before I read any of the comments too!)

He said that there are two ways of saying Good-bye. One is when someone is leaving, and another is when you're leaving someone's house. (maybe some of our Korean speakers can chime in on this) So those are actually part of my 'homework' this week. LOL. I haven't been listening really carefully during those parts to see what it is they're actually saying. The two words (which I can't recall at the moment - hahaha!) are VERY similar, and the 'differing' syllable is in the middle. So again, for a non-native speaker, I'd have to really pay attention to try and 'hear' the difference... and honestly, I'm not sure if I could! haha

Now on to the 4th Episode ...

I think my all time favorite part was when the Doctor covered AeJung's (is that her name?) ears when the girls were talking bad about her. If he didn't have my heart already, he certainly does now!

And I like when Dokko Jin calls the nephew 'Ding Dong'. It just makes me laugh. 

But I have to say... I'm getting really curious to hear more about the 'break up story' of National Treasure. To find out that her friend Jenny is also a former National Treasure was SUPER surprising for me. I didn't see that coming... and the flash back with the 4th member? What was THAT all about?! I think there's WAY more to the story line then they're letting on right now (which is of course how kdramas work...)

So what are your thoughts?

No comments:

Post a Comment