Saturday, August 6, 2011

SOOOOOOO annoying

I don't know about you guys - but the 'subtitles' for me were HORRIBLE! Now, I'm a pretty fast reader, but I couldn't follow for part of the time because they were being flashed on the screen so quickly. I can't tell you how many times I almost called it quits. 

Did any of you run into the same problem?

I guess I don't actually have any discussion questions this early in. I mean, I could barely understand what the heck was going on. But I will say that I totally cringed at the end when she talked about the 'bribe' to Peter Jason. Seriously - I gasped, the husband looked at me, and I blurted out, 'she just mentioned the bribe!!!' He just ignored me and went back to playing on the ipad. 

So do any of you have any thoughts or comments on the first episode? If the next has bad subtitles I might lose my brain. So PLEASE tell me you had no problems and it was working fine for you all!



No comments:

Post a Comment