Thursday, August 11, 2011

that random thing I was talking about ...



CHICKEN FIGHT!!!!

Wasn't that HILARIOUS?! I mean - I've NEVER seen 'Chicken Fights' like that. First off, I don't think I can get my fat sausage leg to bend like that... and then to hop around and knock someone elses's knee? Incredible! This is the kind of stuff you'd do either at Church Camp or College. (and you KNOW that you would so think it's cool!)

So I was totally going to watch Episode 6 again but I didn't have the chance to as I was gone for a good portion of the day, and the portion where I was home, I was super busy. But I'm going to get back on Track with Episode 7. So again, watch Episode 7, and then comment below..

Which wait ... I think that means I'm supposed to be on Episode 8 (I'm supposed to be an episode ahead of you so I can write things for us to talk about.... ) Shoot - is anyone on schedule that can tell me what I'm supposed to be watching right now?!?!??!?!

And as for the 'crying thing' with me... just keep this in mind: When ever Dokko Jin cries ... I cry 10 times harder. We're just connected like that. For reals.


No comments:

Post a Comment