Monday, August 22, 2011

Final Episode


It's hard to believe that the final episode is here. I loved how they had the 'leaked video' and how genuine Dokko Jin was. Of course I cried. But the best part EVER was when they did the FOLLOW UP on their lives! That was the thing that killed me MOST in Boys Over Flowers. I wanted to know what happened AFTERWARDS! (and just a little fyi ... there are some 'follow up' mini episodes of BOF but they are totally lame, not worth your while and add absolutely ZERO to the storyline. If anything, it just makes you angry because you feel like you were lied to.)

So share your favorite parts! I want to hear it!

(and another fyi ... I think I'm going to start up Weight Watchers again. I'm going to transition into watching what I eat more carefully this week, but I'm going to be out of town again towards the end of the week, so I'm trying to figure out when I should do my weigh-ins. But once I figure it out, I'll be sure to let you guys know!)

No comments:

Post a Comment