Thursday, August 4, 2011

Let's DO IT



I'M FINISHED!!! Totally done. It's shipped. Gone. OUT.OF.MY.HOUSE. And it is the best feeling ever. Can you tell that I'm stoked?

So let's celebrate by watching a Kdrama together. Who wants in? Before we pick one, I want to know what people want to 'commit' to. Most kdramas are typically 1 hour in length (give or take a few minutes) and they can be found online at dramafever.com or mysoju.com (I've used both and to be honest, I prefer dramafever).

So for those who are interested in watching/discussing kdramas together, how much time can you commit to? Can you do one episode a day? I mean, I've done numerous episodes a day, but I doubt you all are as obsessive compulsive over these things as I am (well, there are a couple of you out there who are WAY worse than me - HAHAHAH!)

So think about what you want to do, and then leave a comment telling me so I can figure out the schedule for this thing. Coolio?

And as a special treat ... it's been a long time since I've posted this Kpop 'mash up' (I actually can't remember if I ever posted it here, or if it was on my other blog...). Anyway, this is my ALL TIME FAVORITE mash up and it makes me SUPER happy when I listen to it. So I think I need to download it as well. Seriously... if I started every day with this playing, I think it just might change my life. 

So ENJOY!!!

(I am SO angry. After 15 minutes of NOT being able to get 
the stupid video to 'embed' on my blog, I now
have to post a stupid link. Guess I need to watch 
the video again so I'll be in a good mood)

No comments:

Post a Comment