Tuesday, August 30, 2011

my first day being Primal


Honestly ...

it wasn't bad at all!

I actually really enjoyed it. For reals.

For breakfast I had bacon and eggs
(how can you go wrong with that - right?!)

and then for lunch I had this:

growing up - this was known as 'Grandpa's Special'
(it was something my Grandpa made up)

basically it's cucumber, green beans, tomatoes and bacon

here's what I had for dinner:

yeah ... it looks kinda ugly.

it was some steak, scallops, green beans, carrots
and a few tomatoes.


So here are my thoughts on it:

I LOVE eating like this. 
But I think I ate too much. 
Like I'm pretty sure I ate too many green beans
and too much steak at dinner. 

I didn't weigh anything, but the steaks we bought, I ate just over half of mine. 
But I have this thing about 'fat' on meat, so I cut all the fat off
and just had edible pieces. But I still feel like maybe it was too much.

Anyway, my focus right now is to just NOT CHEAT and eat
as 'Primal-ly' as I can. So far - it hasn't been that hard.

Oh yeah. I had some dark chocolate tonight. 
(and it was fabulous)
I got 73% so it's pretty darn dark.
And because of that, it's SUPER rich... so you can't eat that much.

I guess I should mention that I also drank 5 bottles of water too.

Good things are happening. 

It's only been one day, but I got a good feeling about this.


No comments:

Post a Comment