Saturday, July 30, 2011

Closer to the End


So my deadline is approaching and there is still a TON for me to do. I just have to say, this has been an excellent lesson in 'time management'. If I would have been more disciplined to do my 'original goal' of doing 'a little bit each day', I wouldn't be in the predicament I am now. 

Today was actually pretty productive. My morning was extremely busy with some projects that COULD NOT WAIT a moment longer. I also secured my next 'big' order. And this next one is 3 times the amount that I'm currently working on. So again... I really need to take note of the whole time management thing. Good news, is that the new order isn't due until November. So I have plenty of time. 

So with that, I'm headed to bed. Tomorrow always seems to arrive sooner than I'm ready for. If only I could sleep all day. Oh how wonderful that would be.

No comments:

Post a Comment