Saturday, July 2, 2011

WOW

I'm still sore. For reals. In fact, I think I'm more sore today, than I was yesterday.

Oh - and I forgot to mention something last night. There's another thing my Aunt talked to me about. What is it? Jump-roping (is that a word?) There are SO many health benefits to jump roping ... or jumping rope ... or jump rope (whatever). But I actually don't have one and I really want to get one.

So here's the deal. Who wants to get one too and we can jump rope together?!?!?! For reals! If you do, I will. Well actually, I'll do it regardless. So the plan will be to get our jump ropes by Sunday night. I'll post what my 'goal' will be for Monday - and then you guys can do it too and let me know how it goes. Whadda ya say? Are you in? Will you do it? C'mon ... don't leave me hanging!

No comments:

Post a Comment