Saturday, July 23, 2011

New Plan

Okay. So I've been thinking about this for a little while, and I think I came up with another new 'small goal'. I think I'm going to stop weighing myself. And instead, focus on how my clothes fit. Because honestly, that's whats important to me. I don't care about the number on the scale ... I care about the number on my pants.

It's easy for me to look at the huge number of poundage that I need to lose, and get really discouraged because it seems like SOOOOOOO much. So I figure this way it's helping me make smaller goals that are attainable. Like right now, the focus is to just get down a pant size. For some reason it's easier for me to look at that goal and think I can do it, then to be like, 'lose 15lbs'.

And here's the best part: A while back I bought my most favorite pair of jean capri's (I know that might sound lame to some, but trust me, they're super cute). And not only were they super cute, but they were super cheap as well! So I actually bought them in the next size down. Little did I know the prophetic importance of that purchase.

So that will be my 'tester'. My mode of measuring. And trust me, when I can get those bad boys on - you all will be the first to know.

No comments:

Post a Comment