Monday, July 4, 2011

woah

I decided to wait until evening to do my jump-roping since it's been getting so hot in the morning. I started at 9:07pm. I got through 3 minutes before I called it quits. There's a few reasons why:

1) My rope is too long and it was super frustrating trying to jump
2) It turns out jump-roping is way harder than I thought it would be (in the cardiovascular sort of way)
3) It was 88 degrees out

So the plan is to get a new rope in the morning. I should have gotten the speed rope. I looked at it, but it was longer than the one I got. And I honestly didn't know that you can shorten them. 

But now I do. So I'll be all over it. 

So now I need to spend the rest of the night sewing. I'm actually a bit behind from where I wanted to be at this point, so it's time to get down and serious. Oh, and earlier this evening the husband gave me a 'fist bump' and looked me straight in the eyes and said, 'hey babe - Boys Over Flowers tonight?' I swear to you, I have never wanted to make out with the man more than I did at that moment.

Happy 4th of July to you all - I hope you all had a fun and safe night!

No comments:

Post a Comment