Thursday, July 14, 2011

So I got a text today ...

... it was the from the husband ... it said, and I quote: Ready for some BOF tonight?

I know. I'm totally in love with him too.

He called me later just checking in... and I teased him about being excited about watching BOF and he said that actually, he was excited for me to watch BOF. Of course like any good wife, I gently reminded him that by liking BOF he was NOT trading in his 'Man Card'. Once I had him convinced of that, he admitted that he wanted to figure out what the connection between the old man and JiHoo was. To which I responded with, 'I told you this show has a ton of fantastical stuff in it!'

Anyway, I cried a ton in tonight's episodes ... and of course he didn't. But it's all about baby steps. He'll get there one day. Slowly he'll open his heart, and then he will truly understand the beauty of BOF.

No comments:

Post a Comment