Monday, July 18, 2011

It's Over


We just finished the series. SO SO SO freaking good. And I have to say - I LOVED that the husband watched it with me. I tried to get him to tell me who his favorite F4 member was, but scoffed at the idea. So then I asked him what F4 member do you most identify with ... he wasn't that amused by that either.

Episode 24 (I think - we watched 3 episodes back to back so it's kind of all blurring) when Jan Di makes the 'lunch box' and they go on the date to the ocean and have a picnic. I'm not even kidding when I say I was bawling. Like at the end of that episode I was kind of 'ugly crying'. I just wanted to be left alone in a quite place where I could just sob over and over uninterrupted. 

But now it's over ... and life goes on. 

Speaking of which, I have my second Korean lesson tomorrow. I'm not as prepared as I should be. I hope my tutor doesn't get mad at me. 


No comments:

Post a Comment