Sunday, July 31, 2011

the End is actually in sight now

Ahhhh yes. I'm getting closer to the end. My last bolt of fabric should arrive on Tuesday and all the other stuff I'm working on should be done before then (key word: should). Here's to a productive tomorrow, so Monday I'll have very little sewing to do and I can focus on gluing. 

Oh - I thought I'd mention that the new 'meal plan' for the daughter is going well. I made this BASIC charts for each day and she gets to put a sticker in each box as she finishes eating what ever it is she's supposed to eat. So far, she's done really well. I'm actually really excited to see how much weight she gains over the next 3 months. I'm not kidding when I say I think it'll be epic. For reals.

Photo shoot tomorrow afternoon to get the 'lifestyle shots' for the order I'm working on. The most adorable little girl EVER is going to be my model. Maybe I'll post a picture of her just so you guys can see her (and no, it's not my daughter).

Hope you all are having a good weekend... did anyone do anything fun?

No comments:

Post a Comment