Thursday, July 14, 2011

I'm at a REALLY good part!

Episode 14... when JanDi and Jun Pyo are on the bridge.. he's going to tell her to get lost... and it'll make me cry... and later when he tries to get to the airport in time and he can't make it, and he has the shoes, and he falls down crying... guess who will be mirroring his emotions... that's right... me. 

I LOVE THIS KDRAMA!!!

The husband doesn't know what's about to happen... I bet he'll be devastated (hardy har har).

Got a ton done today. Things are going well. Oh - and I texted my Korean Tutor and asked him to leave me a voicemail with him saying all the vowels and this one consonant that I JUST.CANNOT.PRONOUNCE. 

No joke - at the end of his message, he says good-bye, and I swear I hear laughter. I'm pretty sure it's his room mate. The little stinker. But whatever - it's not going to deter my learning. I mean, this mini-van driving, stretchy pant wearing, middle aged Momma is a force to be reckoned with.


No comments:

Post a Comment