Thursday, July 28, 2011

I was going to write something funny ...

... but I'm just too exhausted right now and it doesn't seem as funny any more. 

Took the kids to the doctor today for their 'weight check'. The son is doing fabulously ... the daughter ... not so much. I really have to focus on getting her weight up. She's always been tiny - and her 'genetic make up' comes from some of the tiniest Vietnamese ladies I've ever seen. That being said, she's still off the charts, and not in a good way.

So guess what I have to do. I have to focus on giving her a high fat diet. Doctor's orders. This means everything needs to dipped in oil, butter, or heavy cream. Oh, and my son - yeah, he can't eat butter or heavy cream. 

Sounds like meal time is going to be interesting in our house.

No comments:

Post a Comment