Wednesday, November 16, 2011

.2 lbs

That's what I lost this morning. I almost laughed out loud. For reals. But I'll take it! My old trainer happened to be at the desk next to the scale and I wouldn't let him watch me as I weighed myself. But you know what I realized? I'm only off of my 'lowest documented weight this year' by 2 lbs ... actually, just under 2 lbs. Which isn't that bad. If I actually tried this week I could be at my lowest weight EVER next week. Let's see what happens. 

I had a little conversation with the BFF today. She's starting a 90 day weight-loss program and she's going to email me every day for accountability on it. We decided that in 90 days we'll do something to celebrate. We always talk about how we want to spend the night at a hotel and watch movies and eat food (I know, I should scrap the food eating bit ... ) so that's going to be our 'prize'. I also decided that she has to go shopping with me when it's time to go to Korea (which will be longer than 90 days, but I'm reserving the right to make her do it now, as she hates shopping). I knew of some people who as a goal for weight-loss put a dollar amount to each pound they lost ... to be used for shopping. It was a hefty price tag ... $10 PER POUND. But guess what? I'm going to do it too! Granted, I haven't told the husband yet and I probably won't follow through on it, but it's super fun to think of the hypothetical pot-of-cash I could have at the end of 90 days. 

So as of right now - I got $2 to spend on clothes for Korea. Pretty awesome, don't ya think?

No comments:

Post a Comment