Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Game On (for realsies)

So even though I TOTALLY did not feel like it, I went to the gym this morning and weighed in. I went up a couple of pounds, but I'm not sweatin' it. Also, I'm down 10lbs from where I started the whole Primal thing, so at least I didn't gain it all back. 

I also updated the weight-loss tracker on the side bar. I did 12 weeks because January actually ended on 12 weeks and I like that kind of thing. Also - I would think that by then I'd have a better idea of what's happening with the EP situation ... so I'll be able to add another general amount to my timeline. 

Anyway, I still have to work on my mind-set. I tell ya, I really do have to 'talk to myself' and get mentally prepared for this stuff. I don't know why I'm like that, but I am. Oh - and I did walk on the treadmill today while I was there. The bummer thing is that my daughter is now getting sick and I'm keeping her home from school tomorrow ... which if I do that, then I really shouldn't be putting her in the child care at the gym ... but I feel like I really need to go ... what to do, what to do. 

Alright - my bed is calling me. So I'm out. Hope you all are having a good start to your week!

No comments:

Post a Comment