Thursday, November 24, 2011

Good News: I didn't over eat today


Bad News: it was due to the fact that I woke up super sick 


I don't know what hit me, but it hit me hard and fast. Last night I kinda had a headache and I felt like I was kinda cold when I went to bed. Well ... that headache persisted throughout the night and so did the chills. I woke up with a bad sore throat, my body hurt and ached, my head was pounding and I pretty much felt like I got ran over by a truck.

Today I've been drinking a ton of fluids, I took long naps at three different times, and my Thanksgiving Meal was Chicken Noodle Soup. The husband has been SO SUPER FANTASTIC in helping out with the kids (and me!). Did I mention that my daughter was also sick last night and today? I think I may have gotten what she had, and if that's the case, then I should be feeling much better tomorrow, as she vastly improved today.

So with that, I think it's time to get some more sleep. 

No comments:

Post a Comment