Sunday, November 20, 2011

totally not Primal

I went to my friend Jineau's house for dinner tonight and for all of you who 'know' her from her comments here, I just want to share that she is the most AMAZING cook EVER! Or maybe I should be calling her a Chef ... I don't know, but what I do know is that her meals are to DIE FOR! And tonight's was no exception. Sure ... it may not have been Primal, but there was a delicious stuffed tenderloin and veggies ... well ... maybe it was Primal ... although there was some cream and butter ... and caramel and apple cake and vanilla bean ice cream (and how could I not mention the most amazing gravy ever! Like I actually told her it was LIFE CHANGING).

But I sooooo don't mind taking a short hiatus for the night as I absolutely adore my Jineau. For reals. She's super great, and so is her husband and the same goes for her daughter. Every time we part after hanging out, I always feel so happy and blessed to call her my friend. 

Thanks again for a great night Jineau! You really are the best!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment