Wednesday, November 30, 2011

I really tried ...

... to get to the gym for a weigh-in this morning, but it just didn't work out. I had to get the boy to his doctor's appointment in the morning and it just didn't make sense to take 20 minutes out of our morning for me to run to the gym and weigh in. We then decided to 'all' go to the doctor appointment together (and swing by the gym where I could just run in real quick) but somehow time slipped by too quickly and we couldn't manage that either. Which honestly, I'm a bit disappointed as I KNOW I lost some weight this week! I guess that's one good thing about getting HF&M ... I couldn't eat as much!

This weekend is my big craft fair, and since I lost a few days of not being able to work due to my hands hurting, I have a ton of ground to make up. So things will be very 'light' here until this weekend passes. Then I can really get back down to business ... as I don't have anything really major planned afterwards. 

Well, I'm off to bed, so I can get up and start sewing immediately.

No comments:

Post a Comment