Monday, November 14, 2011

Alright ...

... not the best week. I think I'm getting sick too. You know when you go to bed and you feel your throat start to get all itchy and you feel like it's super dry, but if you start coughing you think you might not be able to stop? And then when you wake up in the morning you feel like you got ran over by a truck?

Yeah ... that's kinda where I'm at. I feel better as the day goes on, but then I start to go back down hill as evening comes. But hopefully it was just my body thinking it was in 'weekend mode' and will get back in gear in the morning. 

My plan (besides completing all the work stuff I need to do) is to go grocery shopping in the morning and stock up for the week. Not taking the time to get myself prepared is a HUGE downfall for me. So I'm out to start the week off right! Wish me luck. I think may need it.

No comments:

Post a Comment