Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Changes


Okay. So it's confirmed. I canceled my 'big order'. But it's not a huge loss as it'll help me be super prepared for a big craft show I'm doing in a month. It was just too over whelming for me. I totally and completely miscalculated how long it would take me to do this order. I can't believe how far off I was. And I kept having to push back the date ... and it was totally consuming my time ... and I was making poor choices in regards to my eating, exercising, and just life in general. 

Honestly - I could end up making more money at the craft fair with this inventory than originally planned. So I'm not upset about it. I just think it was a choice I had to make and I feel like a huge burden has been lifted.

So now I will continue working (as I still have a ton left to prepare for next month) but now I get to go back to the gym. I'm actually really excited about it. I can start going to bed at a decent time and just get back to a normal schedule. 

What a great way to start November!


No comments:

Post a Comment