Monday, November 7, 2011

Getting Ready to Start

So I'm finishing up my Acceptance Paperwork and it's taking a bit more time than I thought. I HATE having to print up all the copies ... and I get totally nervous filling it all out as I usually make at least a few dumb mistakes COPYING stuff which causes me to then have to start all over. LAME!

But I'm thinking I can get it over-nighted tomorrow (Monday). Worst case scenario it'll be Tuesday - which means everything will arrive on Wednesday. They only send paperwork to Korea on Fridays, so I have plenty of time. 

Anyway, I still have a slightly feverish boy on my hands, so I'm hoping that tomorrow it'll be completely gone (so I can go to the gym). I'm thinking it may not work out that way, but what are you going to do. Tuesday I can for sure get to the gym as the husband will be home in the morning. Whoo-hoo!

So that's it for tonight. I'm off to bed ... well ... I think I'll try again on one of the forms I didn't finish filling out first ... and THEN I'll get to bed. 

Hope you all have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment