Saturday, November 26, 2011

Feeling Better!


So last night I got a decent night's sleep. I SO needed that! I woke up, realized that I had actually been able to sleep, and walked downstairs with a smile on my face. And then I found out it was 10:45a. Oh well, the husband had everything under control, so it was all good. 

My Mom had saved some 'Thanksgiving Dinner' for us, so we had that for dinner tonight. It's the first meal I've had in quite some time. And it tasted really good! But believe it or not, my appetite isn't really back (which I don't think is necessarily a bad thing). 

So while I didn't need to take a nap today, my throat is still really bothering me. I couldn't drink any orange juice  because it actually burned when going down. But at least I can breathe. So I guess I'll just take what I can, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment