Friday, October 7, 2011

another day ... another dollar

I'm so glad today is done. I had some major shipping to do. I started doing these 'mini-sales' on Mondays and I just got behind as I had a busier beginning of the week than I thought I would. Getting stuff ready to ship took me over TWO HOURS today. Craziness. 

I know things have been brief lately  - but there's not that much good stuff to talk about. Nothing interesting ... just me trying to get work done ... make some cash ... you know, basic stuff. 

I've gone back to eating 2 meals a day, with a light snack around 'lunch' time. It's working out well for me. Unfortunately, I still haven't made it to the gym. This morning I was all set to go, but NO JOKE, my entire house hold woke up at 9:45a. OUT.OF.CONTROL. I was supposed to be at the gym at 10am. So of course I canceled. I swear, it's the days where we think that we'll 'naturally' get up earlier that everyone sleeps late. I think the rain had something to do with it as well. There's just something about the dark skies, the sound of raining beating down that makes you just want to stay all comfy cozy under the blankets. At least that's how it works for me. 

Oh - and for dinner, I tried to make a 'basic' Pumpkin soup. It turned out AWFUL. For reals. THIS is why I don't cook very often. But I love vegetables. So does anyone have any good soup recipes they feel like sharing? I'd love to find some new ones!

No comments:

Post a Comment