Wednesday, October 26, 2011

wow

I lost weight. I can't believe it.

1.4 lbs

down the drain. 

awesome.


But I'll be honest here ... I didn't try super hard. In fact ... I'm starting to let bad habits slowly creep back in. So I decided that to help keep my self accountable, I'm going to post at the end of every day, what I've eaten. So here it goes:

BREAKFAST:
coffee w/some creamer
2 small pieces of bacon

LUNCH:
Trader Joe's Bibimbap

DINNER:
rice
California Roll
Kani-Sunomo

EXTRA:
lemon cake
(2) diet pepsi


The husband is now working at a new location and there was a birthday today. So he brought in desserts (this was all pre-planned by the crew). That's why I had the cake. And yes ... you're seeing WAY too much rice. But that's the problem with not making time to properly stock your frig. You end up eating stuff that you probably shouldn't.

Anyway, here's to a better tomorrow. I mean, it can't get much worse, right?!

***PS - I had to change some of the numbers on the weight-loss tracking list because contrary to the popular stereotype, I do not excel in math or science. So some of my calculations were off. But I fixed it, and we're good to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment