Sunday, October 2, 2011

What does Brian Boitano and Bread have in common?

I'm not entirely sure ... but tonight I had THE BEST 'bread salad' EVER. I guess they referred to it as 'Brian Boitano'. Maybe it's his recipe? (Jineau will have to weigh in on that one since she knows) Anyway, we were all freaking out over the bread salad as it was SOOOOOOO freaking good. For reals. I had two helpings. I mean, it's not like I'm ever going to have the chance to have Bread Salad again!

The party we went to was an Anniversary party ... and honestly - it was one of the best parties I've been to in quite some time. Everything was perfect and I'm SOOOOO bummed that I didn't bring my camera. It was something you'd see out of a magazine ... or better yet ... in a movie. 

Friends of the celebrated couple, hosted the event in their back yard. When we walked in, the sun was just beginning to set. The back yard was transformed by strings of white lights, and there was a SUPER long row of tables covered with white linens, beautiful dishes, glasses, votive candles in mason jars and the food was equally as amazing. 

We also danced the night away. Well ... my kids actually did most of the dancing. Each child kinda glued themselves to someone (who wasn't me or the husband) and fortunately, their 'partners' didn't mind. 

Overall, we had a fabulous night and was sad to see it end. But we are so thankful that we were able to celebrate the anniversary of some dear friends. I wish them many more years of happiness together!

No comments:

Post a Comment