Thursday, October 20, 2011

another quicky

I gotta go to bed early tonight as I have MOPS in the morning and my table is in charge of breakfast ... which means I have to get there early ... with food. I'm also supplying the 'raffle prize'. So I threw some stuff together with the hopes that people like it. I also put together a small gift for my Secret Sister. I have no clue who she is, but I guess that's the point, right? She likes Sour Cherry Balls (or something like that) so I got her some of those and put them in a small glass jar. I think they look really cute ... so hopefully she will too ... and I think it goes without saying that I hope MY Secret Sister gets me something. I know, that sounds totally selfish, but I'd love to walk into the meeting and be greeted with a gift. That's just the kind of girl I am. 

Okay - over and out!


No comments:

Post a Comment