Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Virtual Closet



And we're back with the Virtual Closet!

Big thanks to Anthropology for giving me free clothes
for the closet this week. 

pretty awesome of them. 

Okay - so here's a dress I LOVE!


I love the simplicity of it
(and the fact that it's green)

and I would pair it with these shoes
(if those shoes were black)


it's kind of risky to wear those shoes with a short dress
(at least I think so)
but I'm also pretending that I have fabulous legs
which allows me to get away with those shoes. 


Here's another dress I thought was fabulous


and I also love these shoes.

to be honest - I can't tell if the color would actually work
so again ... just pretend they do.


sorry to keep this episode of the 
Virtual Closet
so short ... but I am SO tired. 

Also - I'm not going to the gym tomorrow.

let me explain:

First ... I didn't go to the gym ONCE this past week. 
Also, I had a few 'events' that took me off of eating Primal.

Add the fact that I have SOO much to do tomorrow
(and I'm kind of not sure I can get it all done)
I just can't take out an hour and a half to go to the gym. 
After tomorrow, I'll be back to my regularly scheduled program.

So please don't think I'm slacking, or quitting, or whatever.

It's just a super busy time for me right now, 
so I decided to pick and choose my battles. 

The thing is - Primal is now a lifestyle for me. So honestly, eating a
few 'non-primal' meals doesn't freak me out. I know that I'm just 
picking up where I left off. No big deal. I'm not going to stress about it. 

I don't have anything else coming up for the month of October that can
really alter my eating plan. Granted, I will be so extremely busy with my work,
but that just causes me to get really organized with my time. 
(which I plan on doing ... which includes gym time)

But I'm looking forward to getting back to the gym. 
Seriously - looking at what my schedule will entail ...
being able to 'zone out' while on the treadmill sounds pretty darn good. 

No comments:

Post a Comment