Tuesday, October 11, 2011

another weigh-in



So tomorrow is the day to weigh in again! I'm excited, but I'm not expecting big things. I'm hoping to be down 2lbs from the last time I weighed in. If that happens, I'll be super happy. Slow and steady wins the race, right? 


So as a little inspiration, here are a couple of things I found at Zara.com
for my virtual closet.

I love this dress. I love that it has long sleeves, yet it's a short dress.
and I totally love the simple shoes with it.
if my legs looked like that - I would be ALL over this.
like every day. for reals.



and since the weather is finally starting to cool down
I thought I'd show this little jacket.
I like how it looks over the skirt.
and yes, I still want my legs to look like that.

time to go eat bacon
(and I can because it's PRIMAL!!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment