Tuesday, October 18, 2011

here we go again

two things:

1) Virtual Closet - Sweater Edition

love that it's a cross between a sweater and a jacket

don't think I'd wear it like the model is ...
maybe with a white tee and some jeans?
yes ... no ... ?


always a fan of cardigans and black 
its like the fusion of my two favorite things. 



2) It's Weigh-In time

So tomorrow I'm supposed to weigh in again. I'm going to be honest with you and say that I WILL be gaining weight. There are a few contributing factors, but the main one is that I've been making some poor choices when it comes to eating. I haven't mentioned them, as I thought each day I would do better ... but then something would come up and well ... I'd make a poor choice. 

But this new week is a new start. I've pretty much figured out what the family will be wearing for our Christmas photos (which will be taken in 3-4 weeks) and I want to make sure we fit into everything! So I got a small goal I need to achieve!

So that's that. Bad news for tomorrow - but I hope to use that as motivation to make wiser choices, and use some self control in the coming days. I gotta get my Primal back on.


No comments:

Post a Comment