Sunday, October 30, 2011

still tired today


I obviously did not get enough sleep last night. Today wasn't a good eating day for me. I'll just leave it at that. Tomorrow we're doing Halloween with some friends and will be having dinner at their house, so I'll be going grocery shopping Tuesday morning so I can get back on track. Honestly - being ill-prepared is definitely taking it's toll... and because I'm super busy with my order, I tend to 'comfort' myself with little treats since I'm kind of actually miserable right now. Not good ... not good. 

But it is what it is for the time being. I've identified the problem, and I'm planning on fixing it ... but I just gotta get through this project. For reals. Right now it's all consuming, but hopefully in a couple of more weeks it'll all be done.

No comments:

Post a Comment