Thursday, October 27, 2011

a bit better

... but not by much. I'm definitely a stress eater ... through and through. And I really wanted to get a 'cheese roll up' from Taco Bell today, but the ONLY thing that stopped me was that I was going to have to write about on here. So see ... this accountability thing is helping me! LOL But I still made some bad choices today.

BREAKFAST:
coffee w/creamer
1/2 of an apple

LUNCH:
rotisserie chicken breast (very small portion)

DINNER:
turkey burger - no bun
but I did have some fries
and a diet coke

EXTRA:
2 mini pumpkin chocolate chip muffins
some candy corn/pumpkin mix Halloween candy
Cafe Mocha Coffee (it's the keurig kind)
diet coke (but in total for the day, it was less than 1)


Oh - and because I don't have enough on my plate, in case you're not on Facebook, I started a new blog that will take the place of my old one. I just wanted to switch things up, start fresh, and have a new format. What's funny - is that I NEVER post photos of myself because I'm super self conscious about it. So I LITERALLY spent a ton of time taking self portraits on my cell phone trying to hide my double chin while NOT getting my body in the photo. I've had a ton of people comment on 'how good' I look and that they can tell I've lost a lot of weight. I felt like a total liar and deceiver because I just know what angles I need to shoot to hide the double chin. So I came clean about it. Here I was thinking that I could post a 'good' photo of me, and by making it too good, I dug myself into a hole because if people were to see me in real life they'd be like, 'oh ... she SOOOO photo-shopped that picture of her!' Which I didn't ... but I still got the same results. 

Oh well ... I guess this is just motivation to lose more weight. Oh, and if you haven't seen my new blog, you can do so by clicking HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment