Sunday, November 28, 2010

Accomplishments Anyone?

I can't believe it's already been a week. Seriously. But as they say ... time marches on ... whether we do or not. 

So does anyone have anything fun to share? Anyone? Yeah? No? Hello?


So here's the dealio on me:


I lost another

2 lbs!!!


And I will most definitely take it. I was a bit afraid that I would actually gain some this week, so I was actually hoping to break even, so the fact that I still lost something ... a big whoop-de-do for me!

So it's back to the old routine now, and I'm totally cool with it. Although my birthday actually falls during this week and I'm planning on eating some Korean food to celebrate. So again ... I'm going to enjoy it, but just jump back into the plan the next day. 

Okay, so that's that. Time to get some shut eye. 

No comments:

Post a Comment