Tuesday, November 16, 2010

snacky snacks

Because of my new 'accountability' of checking in on here, I've become acutely more aware of what I'm putting into my mouth. Granted, I'm not eating like I'm training for a body building competition, but I've cut back (waaaaaay back) on my snacking.

But because I've pulled back the reins on the snackin' train, I've discovered that I'm starting to obsess about it. Even if I'm not hungry, I'm thinking, 'but what if I become hungry?' and then I go into panic mode because I can't think of what I can eat ... and then of course there's the whole calorie thing ...

So I'd really like to know what kind of low calorie snacks do YOU like eating?

I'm not a planner. I just decided on Saturday that I was 'officially' going to start this thing. So I haven't done any major grocery shopping. So if any of you decide to share your ideas, I'm totally going to make a list and go get them. For reals. 


No comments:

Post a Comment