Wednesday, November 24, 2010

a girl with a plan

I'm super tired tonight, so this is going to be short and sweet. Tomorrow is Thanksgiving and I've got a plan.

I decided that I want to enjoy this day of super delicious food. To me, it's ONE day. And if you break it down, it's ONE meal ... okay, so maybe two ... and I am not going to be eating like this on a regular basis. So I decided that I'm going to eat a really 'clean' breakfast, drink plenty of water throughout the day, and just enjoy this day of feasting. I want to say that I'm just going to indulge myself since I have two full days before I have to weigh in again, but you know what? Just thinking that my 4lb weight loss could disappear before my eyes has me a bit concerned ...

So I guess I'll just have to see what happens tomorrow. No matter what, I want to enjoy the food portion of the day, but know that I will go back to cutting out those high calorie foods the next day.

Hope you all have a super great and happy Thanksgiving!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment