Sunday, May 29, 2011

Accomplishments Anyone?

It's Monday again! So what are you all proud of accomplishing?! For me - it's that I finished yet ANOTHER task! I got all the kids' laundry done, folded and {mostly} put away. There was a ton to do, but I did get all of the boy's stuff folded, hung or put away in his drawers. The husband was able to get me a new bin to put the overflow of clothes in, but I wasn't able to get to that. My daughter's clothes were all washed and sorted. I still have to hang up and put some stuff away. But it's out of the playroom - so that's good.  So that makes my next task:


FINISH PUTTING AWAY DAUGHTER'S CLOTHES
& FINISH SORTING  {AND STORING} 
EXTRA CLOTHES FOR THE BOY

Even though tomorrow is a Holiday - the husband has to work. Kind of a bummer as it would  have been nice to have uninterrupted time to bang out this task... but I guess I'll have to get creative. I mean, I can do the stuff in my daughter's room while the boy sleeps... and I can finish the stuff in the boy's room when the husband gets home. So I guess that wasn't too difficult to figure out after all. 

So what did you accomplish this past week? What are you stoked to have gotten done? I know there has to be something. So start sharing away!

No comments:

Post a Comment